– Moulded upper sole
– Super light 335g / shoe (size 42)
– Multi-Stud configuration for optimal grip
– Stability focused design for increased comfort and performance
– Reinforced toe cap for added protection whilst maintaining mobility
– Forefoot Flex allows excellent surface contact on acceleration, turning and stopping
– Full Size Lace Box for a better fit
The GRYPHON AERO G4 has an improved design from the successful Aero G3. A hockey specific multi-stud grip configuration with high quality rubber sole for optimum grip on synthetic and natural grass. Our unique forefoot flex and rear foot stability is now combined with a premium non-stretch moulded upper. The Gryphon Aero G4 fits and feels better, creating the perfect platform for your hockey.
Please note that in our experience these boots are a smaller cut. We recommend taking a one size up.
| Euro ||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46|
| UK ||3||4||5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||9||10||11||12|
| US ||4||5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||9||10||11||12||13|
Note: the above sizing is only an approxomate guide to help you best purchase.
login to leave a review
Please login to your planet hockey account to leave a review.