– Moulded upper sole
– Super light 335g / shoe (size 42)
– Multi-Stud configuration for optimal grip
– Stability focused design for increased comfort and performance
– Reinforced toe cap for added protection whilst maintaining mobility
– Forefoot Flex allows excellent surface contact on acceleration, turning and stopping
– Full Size Lace Box for a better fit
The latest in shoe design, sculptured specifically for the rigours of the hockey pitch and built to deal with the wear and tear of competitive sport. With its multi stud configuration it provides optimal grip when turning, accelerating and stopping.
This also provides excellent surface contact to maximise the agility needed in the unpredictable nature of games and training. The lightweight nature of the shoe provides a natural feel when running and helps you to be light on your feet in game play. The sole comes with cushioning for extra protection of the feet, all the while allowing the forefoot flex to be normal, helping with turning and sharp movements. Its moulded upper sole allows maximum comfort and fit. Making this a shoe that is designed for optimal performance on the outside and optimal comfort on the inside.