Get it in a set and save!
– Moulded upper sole
– Super light 335g / shoe (size 42)
– Multi-Stud configuration for optimal grip
– Stability focused design for increased comfort and performance
– Reinforced toe cap for added protection whilst maintaining mobility
– Forefoot Flex allows excellent surface contact on acceleration, turning and stopping
– Full Size Lace Box for a better fit
The GRYPHON AERO G4 has an improved design from the successful Aero G3. A hockey specific multi-stud grip configuration with high quality rubber sole for optimum grip on synthetic and natural grass. Our unique forefoot flex and rear foot stability is now combined with a premium non-stretch moulded upper. The GRYPHON Aero G4 fits and feels better, creating the perfect platform for your hockey.
Please note that in our experience these boots are a smaller cut. We recommend taking a one size up.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: What if the boot doesn\'t fit?
A: We know that ordering shoes online can be tough. Because of that we are happy to exchange the boot for a bigger or smaller size if you receiev it and it does not fit. You can see more about our exchange policy here