The Mazon Black Magic Eagle has landed. With a premium layup, the Eagle is our stiffest and most powerful stick ever. Aimed for players wanting ultimate power and control of the game. Dual core TS95 construction with THZ protection enforcing the durability and making sure the power stays through the hit. The 24mm L-Bow is a mould designed to be thinner profile and height weight that helps for quick skills. One of the best all round sticks in the range. Used by Kookaburras Matty Swann, Hockeyroos Rosie Malone and Black Sticks players David Brydon and Shiloh Gloyn.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- Maxi Head - Designed with quick skills and control in mind
Why do we say this? a 36.5" stick forces you to be lower to the ground which gives you more control over the ball and a better view of your surrounding area. While in a defensive player the 37.5" stick gives the players that extra reach. We can recommend a stick length based on your height or playing style but it comes down to your preference in the end.
Note: the above sizing is only an approxomate guide to help you best purchase.
login to leave a review
Please login to your planet hockey account to leave a review.